Ana içeriğe atla

Looking for a cocoa powder supplier

Hi all,

I somehow got a hold of an old sample of cocoa powder called Malaga 10-12% and used it in a formula. Customer loves is, does not want to reformulate if possible, but I cannot find a supplier who carries it in the US!

Natra and some Bulgarian supplier (I think, I found it on the internet) but I can’t get a hold of both. Not to mention buying a small amount from Europe for a pilot run would be quite costly.

Omya is a distributor of Natra in the US, but they do not carry this product anymore.

Does anyone know a supplier that carries this product?
If not, any ideas on how to go about it? I’m working on reformulating with other cocoa products Omya supplies.

Thank you in advance!

1 post - 1 participant

Read full topic

Yorumlar

Bu blogdaki popüler yayınlar

GAB Equation | Moisture Sorption Isotherm Modeling

Get to know how to use the Guggenheim-Anderson-de Boer (GAB) Equation for modeling of moisture sorption isotherms! The GAB Equation is suitable for modeling many food materials in a wide water activity range. Unlike BET, the workable range for the GAB model is from zero to 0.9. This is recommended by the European Project Group COST90 for the mathematical estimation of moisture content. I personally studied this lesson in my graduate class and I had a hard time learning this. I created this video so that you can easily learn how to calculate this equation. We’ll have a sample computation in this video. I’ve included the .xlsx file that I used in this video so that you can also learn this quickly. 3 posts - 2 participants Read full topic https://fstdesk.com/t/gab-equation-moisture-sorption-isotherm-modeling/4568

Phytochemistry of guava fruit

Guava ( Psidium guajava ) Fruit Phytochemistry and Nutritional Significance Economic Importance The fruit of guava is very rich in Vitamin C, which is substantially higher than what is found in citrus. It is also a good source of Vitamin A and other important elements. The fruit contains a large amount of citric, lactic, malic, oxalic and acetic acids and a trace amount of formic acid. The ripe fruit is usually eaten as a dessert. It can also be utilized in many ways for making jellies, jam, paste, juice, baby foods, puree, beverage base, syrup, wine and other processed products. It may be eaten sliced with cream and sugar and as ingredient in cakes and pies. It is also used in dishes like “sinigang”. Some parts of guava tree have medicinal and commercial usefulness. The bark and leaves are used in childbirth to expel the placenta. The leaves can be made into tea and astringent decoction can cure stomachache and act as vermifuge. When crushed or chewed, it is used for toothache t...